Travel & Transport
We provide reliable Travel and Transport in your local community.
Assist Lifestyle services
Travel and Transport
Getting out and about is a huge part of everyday life, whether it’s attending medical appointments, shopping, getting to work or school, or simply meeting up with friends.
Our local office team and Support Workers can work with you to facilitate travel and transport, we can also help you access information around local transport options including:
- Public Transport networks
- Taxis and state-based subsidy schemes (if applicable), and
- Community Transport.
We can also help you through the process of applying for an Australian Disability Parking Permit so that you and your Assist Lifestyle Support Worker can park in disabled parking areas during your services.
Our Travel and Transport services often include supporting you with:
- Shopping, library visits or running other errands.
- Meeting up with friends.
- Attending medical appointments or special events.
- Getting to work or school.
- Playing or watching sport.
- Visiting a Hairdresser or Barber.
- Travelling to and from Hospital.
- Collecting parcels or medicines.
- Attending social outings or family events.
- Moving around while on holiday.
Whatever you need, simply talk to our team about how we can help.
Assist Lifestyle acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today. We also acknowledge the diversity of Australian culture and extend our support to all individuals, regardless of culture or sexuality.